Nusa Lembongan Snorkling & Day Tour Package
Tour Destination :
Lembongan Island :
- Dream Beach
- Devil Tear
- Panorama Point
- Yellow Bridge
- Snorkling at Mangrove Point
- Explore The Mangrove Forest by Traditional Boat
There is a unique place in Bali, the name is Dream Beach Nusa Lembongan which means the dream beach. Here it is not as busy as Kuta Beach, but the scenery is not inferior to Kuta Beach. Located quite hidden, among small islands in Bali, this beach has a million exoticism that must be visited. Dream Beach is indeed not too wide, but the waves crashing from the Indian Ocean look high and hit the reef. Wavy waves are very fast and hard. Suitable for surfing and challenging your courage.
Don't imagine Devil's Tears Nusa Lembongan as white sand beaches. The beauty of the Devil's Tears does not lie in the stretch of white sand, but the pounding waves that hit the cliffs there. The coral cliffs that are directly adjacent to the Indian Ocean and the waves that break the cliffs are the main beauty of Nusa Lembongan's Devil's. Uniquely, the waves that hit the reef very hard can cause a burst of sea water into the air. Then the sea water foam falls on the rocks and like a falling spring and then flows back to the sea. That is why these coral cliffs are called Devil's Tears which can be interpreted as devil's tears. A name that is quite scary, but not a scary thing you see, but an extraordinary beauty.
Lembongan Panorama Point is the best place to witness the beauty of Nusa Lembongan from the two most exotic heights. The beautiful panorama of the clear blue coast of Jungut Batu Lembongan can be seen with the background of Bali's Mount Agung and Jungut Batu Village as a fast boat dock from Sanur leaning on Lembongan
“Yellow Bridge” (Jembatan Kuning) now connecting Nusa Ceningan and Nusa Lembongan in the Klungkung Regency off the east coast of Bali has already become something of a tourism icon by virtue of the addition of colorful night lighting that adorns the bridge.
Snorkling at Mangrove Point
snorkeling Mangrove Point Nusa Lembongan, this spot is also one of the favorite places for divers who want to enjoy underwater tours in Lembongan nusa. This Mangrove Point spot in Lembongan still has a lot of mangrove trees there, so that in the mangrove point it has animal diversity and marine life in the mangrove tree. This spot has clean sand, and has colorful coral reefs. So that there are so many fish swimming around the reef.
Explore The Mangrove Forest by Traditional Boat
This Mangrove tour program on Nusa Lembongan is a mandatory agenda for those of you who want to enjoy the beauty of mangrove forests, along canals with a width of about 2 meters, into the middle of a dense mangrove forest, enjoying the beautiful, cool complete nature with spectacular sea views. The mangrove forest, which has an area of around 9 kilos, in addition to functioning as a protective beach from sea waves, so as not to abrasion if it is used for tours, tours with traditional boats without engines, boat drivers only use long sticks or a piece of bamboo used to control the boat , browse the channels that are available naturally in that place, so that it feels special.
- Fast boat ticket Sanur – Lembongan island
- Tour island car
- Experienced local driver and will be your tour guide & photographer also (We provide special guide for Chinese tourism)
- Entrance fees & parking ticket
- Shower, Towel and Locker
- Boat with captain & safety snorkeling equipment (mask, snorkel, fin & life jacket)
- Boat for exploring mangrove forest
- Lunch and Soft drink/mineral water beside the beach
- 9.00 AM : Depart from Sanur Beach
- 9.30 AM : Arrived in Lembongan island and our crews waiting at harbor already
- 9.30 AM : Start to snorkeling, explore mangrove forest and tour to Lembongan to visit Dream beach, Devil’s Tear, panorama point, yellow bridge
- 4.30 PM : Return to Sanur Beach
- 950 k /pax (2 pax minimum)
- The payment will be complete it on the day of the trip when you meet our driver/guide (with or without deposits).
Feels free to contact us if you have any inquire!!
Lovina Bali Transport